flecc or anyone please help

dazzling 19:29 29 Apr 03

i have today set up a dual boot system xp pro 98se using flecc's method for adding 98 second using partition magic(its on this site if you need it).everything went to plan 98 installed as did boot magic and works fine.xp pro is on ntfs and 98 fat 32 on diffrent partitions on the same hard drive.the only problem that i have is that in xp i can no longer acsess my 3rd hard drive at all and my second one which has two partitions one 50gb the other 10gb i can only access the 10gb partition.these are both ntfs format.device manager recognises them and they are installed with drivers but they can not bee seen or accessed through my computer.ive tried detect new hardware and it says there already installed.dont know what to do now please help darren

dazzling 20:40 29 Apr 03

bump

zanwalk 22:20 29 Apr 03

Try running PM from floppies and check to see if the partitions have been hidden by PM, if so, you should be able to unhide them.

soy 00:08 30 Apr 03

Partition magic will automatically hide partitions. Go into the bootmagic options and there will be option to override them. If the partition where boot magic was installed is hidden as well, you will have to boot from bootmagic floppy.

rmn 23:56 30 Apr 03

thanks guys that worked a treat cheers darren\dazzling\rmn

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…