flat screen radiation

Number6 22:12 01 Dec 03

Does anyone know if there are any problems with radiation from flat sreen monitors? I've recently purchased a 15" & noticed that I get a "feeling" in my head.

VoG II 22:19 01 Dec 03

It definitely is not a radiation problem.

Are you sitting in a comfortable position with the screen in view. Have you tried click here

DieSse 22:21 01 Dec 03

Well you get electromagnetic radiation, in the visible frequencies.

It's more likely you're squinting because you've got the resolution too high to view comfortably.

Forum Editor 22:45 01 Dec 03

do not emit any radiation at all. Well they do, but it's in the form of light, and any radiant object does that - a lightbulb for instance - and it's perfectly harmless.

If you are getting a 'feeling' in your head it's possibly caused by the resolution setting, as DieSse has said. Experiment with a different setting, and see what happens, but put all thoughts of harmful radiation out of your mind.

The Sack 00:24 02 Dec 03

if its a 15" incher its 1024x768 or nothing isnt it? The feeling is your head wondering where the radiation is LOL

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…