Flat Screen Monitor start up problem

Goonhavern Blue 21:54 09 Jun 06

Hi Everyone.

I am experiencing a new fault

When I switch on the power to my computer, and monitor, the green light showing power on to the monitor is amber.

As the computer starts up, and the floppy disk drive is activated, the monitor amber light should go green, and fire up the screen.

But its not now, I have to swith the monitor off on the bottom of the LCD screen, and then press it again to switch it on, then the light goes green and all the icons etc are visbble.

It works fine until I switch my computer off, when the monitor goes back to amber (standby) and I restart the computer and I then have to repeat above.

Is there a setting in the computer I am not aware of to regulate this.

I am running a 2yr old Tiny Machine with a Futura HD17A 15inch flat screen.using Win XP..

Thank you for any assistance.

Derek

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:52 09 Jun 06

Display proerties (right click anywhere on desktop)
screensaver tab
Monitor power - power button
Set monitor to always on
click apply

Goonhavern Blue 09:43 11 Jun 06

Hi Fruit Bat,

Your instruction were OK but where you say the last three monitor, hard drive,& system standby were "neer turn off" but I had never changed one on top, which was applied at Home /Office.

I have now changed that power to always on.

Will see what happens now.

Derek

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…