Flash Website Templates

mattswebdesign 11:21 18 Apr 04

Looking for professional website templates?

I'm auctioning a set of 16 Flash Animated website templates.

This package is a must have for anyone wanting to get their own website up and running easily but still have that professional look.

The address for the auction is:

click here

Taran 11:45 18 Apr 04

It would have been nice to see larger images of the templates.

The images are so small that I can hardly make out what they look like and so even if I was looking to buy site templates [which I'm not] I wouldn't be tempted without seeing a pretty clear view of what my money might bring in return.

With so many template sites out there do you expect to see any real return ?

That was not intended to be cheeky or sarcastic at all - it's just that there are loads of template sites out there where, if you want to, you can buy all kinds of overything for very little.

Good luck with it anyway.

Talented Monkey 12:08 18 Apr 04

I thought we were not allowed to advertise on these forums. I wouldn’t want to touch these templates with a bargepole anyway

Basically anything that can be produced in HTML should be done in HTML not Flash
Flash has its place and its uses, but using Flash to create a whole site is just plain wrong and is a big NO for most business sites.

Looking at your templates I see nothing special, I can reproduce the same look just by using HTML

I wont rant on too much as I expect the thread will be deleted fairly soon anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…