FLASH PLAYER PROBLEMS

SnowWhite_x 10:38 18 Jan 07

When i install FLASH PLAYER it only works till i log off, then i have to uninstall it and download it again to get it to work! Can anyone help?

Jackcoms 11:22 18 Jan 07

Hoe do you know it's not working?

It, effectively, works in the background on Flash-enabled websites.

SnowWhite_x 15:02 18 Jan 07

Didnt explain that very well. Sites that need the FLASH PLAYER ask me to download it. Have checked to see if its installed and it is.

SB23 16:16 18 Jan 07

I sometimes get this, but where it says if you know that its installed and a "click here to continue" I do just that, and it normally works ok. As for the reason for this, not a clue.

anskyber 16:54 18 Jan 07

Sometimes Flashplayer gets itself in a knot. The control panel uninstall procedure does not work effectively, with FP it is necessary to use Adobe's uninstaller. click here

Then reinstall click here

SLAYER 18:49 18 Jan 07

This will be of little help, but I have a similar problem in IE6. I found that uninstalling and reinstalling Flash player sorted it out.I think one of my cleaner programs is removing a vital bit of flash player and one day I'll work out which.
So when the problem arises I just do a repair install of the below,problem sorted.

click here

skidzy 22:20 18 Jan 07

If no joy from the above

Flash player for Firefox click here

Flashplayer for IE
click here

SnowWhite_x 19:05 20 Jan 07

Thanks to all who gave advice. downloading the flash player uninstaller, using, logging off, then on and re-installing flash player has worked a treat, irritating problem solved!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac