Flash Player Problem since uninstall

swanny2 16:14 17 Mar 15

Hi Guys Thanks in advance if any1 can help here.cheers. Windows 7 home premium)

I ubibstalled my flash player forget why now some probs on a site i was on i think. anyway i went too install it again,and what thinking was a legit site for the flash player ive had nothing but problems. Advert pop ups,threat of my Avast antivirus on some sites that come on for nothing as i didnt open a window just appeared. i go too click on say like i did here too sign into pc advisor a page opened in background .happens a lot. I did a scan with one of them spy hunter things where you have pay too get them fixed,it found loads of infections .that ive seen my antivirus picked up on too,like Adware,zombie,Blinkiland,loads of toolbars,Tapinta, bubble dock etc etc. Ive tryed too go too a Free Malware site too run n remove a few but none will open for me or there is a problem it tells me .. Any suggestions please,and ive still not found a site for flash player yet that will open without these damn adverts etc or something stopping me from installing it. thanks

john bunyan 16:24 17 Mar 15

For a start download and run ADWCleaner see:

ADWcleaner

Let it scan and accept recommendations. Restart PC.

After that download and run Malawarebytes

Filehippo

swanny2 17:30 17 Mar 15

Thanks i had delete Avast as AVG wouldnt continue until i did. Ive downloaded AVG and now doing a Full scan.
Before i did the scan a couple of threats popped up

1. Malsign Firefox Browser 5C3
  2. "" "" 7D8

im now awaiting scan results on my 30 day trail of AVG. cheers.

swanny2 18:04 17 Mar 15

it found 3 threats and removed..them VG now goin too install n run malawarebytes

spyhunter keeps comeing up on me screen after restart been too programe uninstall but i cant remove it a advert blocks it.

swanny2 19:34 17 Mar 15

After the Malaware Scan it found 1701 Non malaware problems and 1 malaware Threat they have been removed! i hope.:)

ive now made Avg my anti virus until the free trial runs out. then will see what i can do after that wether i can afford too buy it.

Thanks mate.

swanny2 19:38 17 Mar 15

Forgot too say everytime my pc is started i get Spy hunter running a scan.Now ive been too programmes uninstall and when i get the message Set up will remove the following product from ure Pc,i click Yes then a advert pops up advertising Spyhunter,close that and nothing happens Spyhunter is still on my pc. i can remove that from running all the time i start Pc. cheers

swanny2 20:32 17 Mar 15

Just been too download Flash player what i wanted originally and now ive got tune up maestro ive managed too delete that but theres Driver assist installer thats stuck on 3/4,s of the way uninstalling and stuck i cant close it wont let me and flash player still isnt on my programmes list..... gotta laff all the crapgets on ure pc but what u want nothing shows up.

john bunyan 09:25 18 Mar 15

Have a look in "Programmes and features" in control panel and uninstall things you are sure are unwanted (maybe sort into latest installed). Do download and run ADWCleaner from my earlier link. I would, in due course, replace AVG with Avast, as I think Avast is quicker, but that could come later.

See below re Spyhunter

Remove Spyhunter

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now