flash player plugin crash

thesut 21:37 PM 28 Apr 11

the adobe flash plugin has crashed on firefox and explorer. i have uninstalled flashplayer and fire fox and reinstalled to no avail.i cant watch video online. Please help

birdface 23:30 PM 28 Apr 11

Check your Zoom in Firefox I had to remove the adobe flash plug in about 20 times trying to get it to work i had the zoom set to 125%or 150% and set it back to 100% and downloaded it again and it worked that way. A new update for Firefox link text

So maybe try that.

birdface 23:51 PM 28 Apr 11

Or try it this way.Download flash Player to you computer and save it without running it. Go to add remove and remove the old version of flash player. Reboot the computer to start in safe mode without networking and then run the new version that you have saved to your computer and see if it works that way.

thesut 19:46 PM 02 May 11

tried all that to no avail

rdave13 17:22 PM 03 May 11

Possibly this might help but heed the warning, flash player

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…