flash drive funny business...?

spuds88 10 Aug 11

I have a kingston ot 101 g2 16gb flash drive. I accidentally cut all files and pasted them out of the usb to free up some space for a transfer. But now, even though there's nothing on it, it's telling me I only have like 84 mb free. I tried putting the programs and files back on (like "program" "autorun" and "urdrive") but I can't bc it tells me there isn't enough space. What can I do?

thanks thanks...

lotvic 10 Aug 11

You could try formatting it, that might then allow you use it again. I believe it will be FAT32 file system.

spuds88 10 Aug 11

thanks a bunch lotvic, that did it.

lotvic 10 Aug 11

Glad it's ok now :)

To mark this as resolved, click on the big grey tick at the right of the post that you feel answered your problem and the tick will turn green.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message