Flash Blocked - help please

jarani 20:34 15 Jul 07

how do I restore whatever I am missing please ?
jarani

VoG II 20:37 15 Jul 07

Possibly click here then click here

Otherwise, can you provide as proper description of your problem?

woodchip 20:44 15 Jul 07

Yes the title tells me nothing

jarani 21:05 15 Jul 07

VoG - thank you for the interest

when I download any page , the page downloads with parts of it in a light yellow window with - in the top LH corner - a message " Flash Blocked " and in the centre " click to restore flash " which when clicked restores the picture , but only for that event

when next downloading , the problem remains - an example of it is the area immediately below this window where I am typing this massage

I recently downloaded the latest version of Adobe Reader with some extensions - could this be a problem ? and how do I mend it please ? - jarani

skidzy 21:07 15 Jul 07

Follow VoG™'s advice with uninstall and reinstall or try System restore.

algo mas 21:26 15 Jul 07

As suggested and System restore. Go back to B4 you installed programme.Should then work.
Sometimes it is not worth upgrading a programme if you are happy with it.Some of these upgrades you will not use.

jarani 21:53 15 Jul 07

Thank you all - I went to add/remove programs and removed the flash player - my problem is gone - I will report further when the flash player is reinstalled by VoG's second click - jarani

skidzy 21:58 15 Jul 07

if any more problems try installing from click here

You really need to use the uninstaller from VoG™'s link,this will remove further entries that are missed when using add and remove programs.
And preferably done in safemode.

jarani 21:58 15 Jul 07

I reinstalled the flash player and the problem returned - what can I do - my graddaughter needs it to watch films etc ? - jarani

anskyber 22:04 15 Jul 07

Flashplayer will not always uninstall correctly using add/remove. Use VoG™ 's first link to use the Adobe uninstaller to clear it out properly then reinstall.

jarani 22:24 15 Jul 07

uninstalled using VoG's first click - all is well

I dread any attempt at reinstalling using any method - will try VoG's second click and skidzy's click in turn but will leave it to tommorow now

it seems any download brings the problem back for some reason !

regards - jarani

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…