Flash 9, Vista and Windows Explorer 7

Wirral Bagpuss 20:46 31 May 07

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH !!!! I am pulling my hair out over this. I have got a shiny new Vista PC. Last week i was happily watching my favourite You Tube videos and feeling very happy with my PC. This week i cannot. I am asked to install the latest flash player 9. So i duly popped into the Abode website and try to download it. problem is Internet Exploerer 7 keeps blocking the complete installation of the thing and i cannot get my Flash !!

HELP !!! :(

brundle 20:50 31 May 07

click here

close IE and install

Wirral Bagpuss 20:52 31 May 07

Well thing is i tried downloading from a cover disc tonight from a PC magazine and it still wont work. How do i close internet explorer other than logging out of net?

Wirral Bagpuss 20:53 31 May 07

Well thing is i tried downloading from a cover disc tonight from a PC magazine and it still wont work. How do i close internet explorer other than logging out of net?

Technotiger 20:59 31 May 07

Hi, from brundle's link, save the download to your desktop. Close IE by clicking X in top right corner, then install flashplayer from the saved download. Then restart IE.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…