fixing keybourd shortcuts

Jwbjnwolf 13:43 02 Dec 10

Does anyone know the best way of fixing a keybourd key
My sister took a hole lot out and managed to put them back in but one poped back out and has snapped a little so it will not stay in.

Batch 13:56 02 Dec 10

If it's a separate keyboard (e.g. for a desktop) as opposed to a latop keyboard, if it can't be fixed easily (and designs vary, so it's difficult to give specific advice), just buy a new keyboard - a basic one is very inexpensive.

tullie 14:39 02 Dec 10

Your local supermarket may have one for about £10

Batch 16:56 02 Dec 10

£7.99 in Pcworld:

click here

Jwbjnwolf 17:04 02 Dec 10

Sorry about the mistake in the title.
It is a acer aspire one netbook.
it is the down arrow and annoyingly that is as to turn the volume down.

Batch 17:19 02 Dec 10

This might be helpful:

click here

Alternatively google for Acer Aspire One Keys

GaT7 17:20 02 Dec 10

If only the key has snapped (rather than the fitting on the keyboard), you can get a replacement key starting from £1.20 delivered at eBay click here (make sure it's the correct one for your particular netbook before buying).

Entire keyboards start at £12 delivered click here. G

Jwbjnwolf 17:43 02 Dec 10

You know underneath where there is a sqwishy sort of thing that sticks out which enables you to tap down so its usable?
well if you know what i mean, what is the best way of sticking it back in as i know that the thing need is something like glue but that would be dangerous with something electrical but do sort of know what part i am trying to describe?

Jwbjnwolf 18:51 02 Dec 10

?

GaT7 19:04 02 Dec 10

You could try a little Super Glue - this is widely available in supermarkets, stationers, pound shops, Wilkinson, hardware stores, etc.

They come in small tubes - here are a few examples click here, click here & click here. G

Jwbjnwolf 19:52 02 Dec 10

so, i am guessing that you only want to put a fragment on then?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…