FiscJuggler - Issue 93 (May)

alooney 11:59 17 Oct 03

Anyone got the serial # to install this? I've got teh CD, but it looks like I chucked my copy (doh!).

It's for DiscJuggler 3.5

Thanks in advance.

pj123 14:33 17 Oct 03

There are 10 previous threads relating to Discjuggler. I suggest you give them a read. Because I don't know how to put multiple links to previous threads up go to the search box and type in the first box discjuggler, change the AND to OR and type Diskjuggler in the second box, change the discussions to All Discussions and click on search. Have a read.

pj123 14:58 17 Oct 03

Now found out how to post multiple links, but only 6 out of the 10 are relevant to your posting. Here they are: Here are some previous threads to have a look at.

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

RickyC :-) 16:16 17 Oct 03

I've contacted alooney and provided him with the serial number.

Please do not post the serial number on this forum, any readers who bought the May edition (issue 93) and require the serial number to install discjuggler are encouraged send an email to me at [email protected], and I will be happy to send the serial number to them.

We have had to remove the postings on these threads which contained the serial numbers, please do not be offended by this action - it has been done to ensure we are not breaking the covermount agreement set up between PC Advisor and the publisher of DiscJuggler.

Thanks for your understanding

Richard Clooke

CD Editor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…