Firmware update

thicasabrick 12:41 11 Jan 05

Hi,I've just bought a new Dvd burner at christmas (LG GSA 4163B) and have been advised to update the firmware from A100 to A101. Can anyone advise me exactly how to do this, and what improvments this update will give me. Thanks in advance for any help

toni b 13:02 11 Jan 05

click here
is says improvement of dvd recording

thicasabrick 13:08 11 Jan 05

Thanks for the reply toni b. Does this site explain how to do the update. If not could you explain it to me.

TomJerry 13:15 11 Jan 05

I see you have already got firmwire update file from firmware page. There is instruction with it.

In XP, just doule click the zip file downloaded and extract two files into a fold, one filw ia instruction which will tell you how to do it

basically, just link driver to master, close all program including screen save and double click *.exe and everything will do automatically

TomJerry 13:16 11 Jan 05
  Sans le Sou 17:22 11 Jan 05
  ACOLYTE 17:28 11 Jan 05

You just brought this at xmas and already you wont to upgrade it firm ware,is there a reason does it not work as it should?,if i just got somthing new i wouldnt try to fix it if it was working ok in the first place,if you do it wrong the new xmas drive is then a scrap xmas drive.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…