fireworks MX and gif images

Analyst02 14:30 23 Nov 04

I'm wanting to design a christmas card with a gif image as a background (falling snow) and with another gif image (santa, .. of course ;) )somewhere within the falling snow.

I have got the background of the falling snow, but when i incorporate the santa gif image it takes on the same frame characteristics as the falling snow gif.

question: how do i get the santa gif to work independantly of the falling snow gif?

I have tried puting in a new layer to no effect.
I have tried inporting the santa gif instead of dragging it, to no effect, I have read the fireworks help and cant find a thing, any help is much appreciated.

canard 22:15 23 Nov 04

Your gif pics need to be same pixel size. You can do this with Irfanview [free and much loved proggy].Or
click here GIFWorks will do it for you online. But your Santa will still be too big. If you are doing this for an xmas card in OE you can create stationery using the falling snow and then put an in proportion Santa where you will in the email. Gifworks also do a wonderful variety of moving scripts here click here -have fun!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…