From fireworks to dreamweaver

fredyflame 21:26 05 Jun 04

As a novice user could someone tell me how I export a web page to dreamweaver mx from fireworks mx so everything is still editable as my text boxes appear to be images
is fireworks a web page designer in its own right or do you always need to export to something like dreamweaver to publish
Thank you

HighTower 22:15 10 Jun 04

I've used Fireworks a little to make template pages. How I use it is to create what is in effect a blank page, with menus, icons, roll over buttons etc. All that's missing is the actual content.

Then I slice the whole page up into components. If you are making mouse overs you can create them all in fireworks in their various states (over, hover etc). Then I bring it all into Dreamweaver and start working on the rest of the site and adding content or various images.

I probably have only used a fraction of it's capabilities but I imagine that if Fireworks could be used to create a full website then why would Macromedia bother making Dreamweaver! ;-)

fredyflame 21:45 11 Jun 04

Thanks thats great

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…