Firewire

woodchip 23:23 12 Oct 06

Problem. I have fitted a PCI card in a Win98se Comp, Also fitted a from Bay Card Reader come USB and Firewire plus sound. Can connect all bar Firewire, reason, The cable on the front box terminates with separate individual plugs to fi on Header pins on a Motherboard. What I need is a Firewire Plug with six short lengths of wire so I can solder pins to the ends of the wires to plug the above on to this will then plug into the Firewire Socket on the PCI card. No Idea what to google for

johnnyrocker 23:28 12 Oct 06

click here will make what you want if not available off the shelf.

johnny.

Totally-braindead 23:30 12 Oct 06

I was away looking when johnnyrocker posted click here is that what you want?

woodchip 23:56 12 Oct 06

Funny that as I when in to Maplin at Barnsley, And they did not have anthing in. I will give them a call at Wombwell tomorrow main office, before I take a trip down as it's about 12miles one direction

Totally-braindead 00:12 13 Oct 06

Perhaps its the sort of item they only have on the website. I mean they might not sell enough of them for it to be worth stocking them in all the shops.
If they don't have it in stock they should be able to order it up I would think.

woodchip 23:15 13 Oct 06

I did get a Plug from Maplin in Barnsley. But I have to figur out the wireing now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…