firewall???

Tk_RiceZ 15:27 05 Jan 04

can anybody suggest me a gud free firewall 2 use rather than the xp one which i think is not very good.

LeadingMNMs 15:31 05 Jan 04

ZoneAlarm by ZoneLabs click here

Tk_RiceZ 15:36 05 Jan 04

does zonealarm 4.0 pro do everything i need?

LeadingMNMs 15:45 05 Jan 04

I use only the free version which I'm sure is perfectly adequate as a firewall. I believe that the pro version has a trial period and so you could use this, obviously though this will cost you if you wish to keep it.

Proxy Worm 16:24 05 Jan 04

I agree with LeadingMNMs, i use Zonealarm and its got the samemain features but the pro version has pop-up blocker and other features which you can get free anyway. Or try Sygate click here

Belatucadrus 16:35 05 Jan 04

Try Kerio Personal firewall 4, also free for home use. No limitations to the free version and includes handy pop up and add blockers. click here

QQAA 19:17 05 Jan 04

Whether it is ZoneAlarm or Keiro Personal Firewall (previously known as Tiny Personal Firewall) you adopted, you can give them a chance to prove their worth at the Symantec website click here.

Please note that you may have to disable your pop-up blocker (if any) in order to access the above web page properly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…