Firefox...take your bookmarks with you

dogbreath1 11:26 05 Jun 05

Just found this. Using a memory stick in this way is a great idea, especially if you use many p.c.s as I do.
"You can view your Firefox bookmark file in any browser. Simply open or drag & drop the bookmark file (bookmarks.htm) to the browser window. If you e.g. save the bookmarks file to a memory stick, you always have your favorite bookmarks with you, regardless which browser or PC you use. The bookmarks are saved in a file called bookmarks.html. You can find the bookmark file in your Firefox profile directory."

Hamish 11:57 05 Jun 05

What a very good tip. I have just tried it using search for the Bookmarks.htm file then dragged it to my memory stick. I found that I can also copy the bookmarks from my Yahoo browser. Many thanks for this information

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…