Firefox/IE query

TommyRed 14:34 15 Aug 04

Have recently started using Firefox browser but noticed that if I bookmark something in Avant/IE it doesn't show in Firefox bookmarks. The reason I still occasionally use Avant is that I have AI Roboform to fill in my details for brochures etc but I don't appear to have this with Firefox. How do I activate it, or something similar? TIA TR

VoG II 14:39 15 Aug 04

Tools/Options, Privacy, Saved form information

GaT7 14:49 15 Aug 04

In Firefox, click on Bookmarks -> Imported IE Favorites. See click here - "Mozilla Adapter - Lower Toolbar works in ...Firefox...now if RF Adapter is installed. Since official RoboForm toolbar in Mozilla has limited functionality due to Mozilla limitations (no pull-down menus), you should hide the official RoboForm toolbar in Mozilla and use Lower Toolbar." HTH, G

TommyRed 15:14 15 Aug 04

I don't appear to have an option for "Imported IE favorites" though the majority of my favorites have been imported from IE but not the recent ones. TR

TommyRed 15:42 15 Aug 04

Imported favorites from IE thru' File>Import. Also downloaded adapter for Firefox from Roboform, all now ok, thanks TR

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…