Firefox won't open my email programme

smy13 10:10 30 Dec 05

I've been trying for weeks now to solve a niggling issue I have with FireFox I can't open my email programme to read mail by pressing the mail button in FireFox. Although it will open it to create a new message, I've had this problem since I went back to Outlook 2003 and removed Thunderbird ( couldn't get on with it in the long term). I've deleted all references and files created by Thunderbird and tried reinstalling FireFox but to no avail Can anyone help. I've googled it and search the forum but can't find a answer

Happy and prosperous new year to all

smy13 17:24 30 Dec 05

any ideas anyone, help me start the new year with every thing working tickatty boo

VoG II 17:25 30 Dec 05

In Internet Explorer, Tools/Options, Programs tab. Make sure that Outlook is set as the default e-mail program.

smy13 17:37 30 Dec 05

Cheers VoG™

Tried that but to no avail I'm beginning to think that I'll have to uninstall Firefox remove all files/profiles and do a clean install to see if that does the trick

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…