Firefox will not open

bendigo 23:38 28 Mar 07

I cannot open firefox. An error mes Nsage appears stating "no XBL binding for browser" I Yahoo'd the message and it is seems to be a very common problem, but the suggestions on curing do not seem very user friendly. Anyone had this problem and been succesful in fixing it?

Ex plorer 00:07 29 Mar 07

Hi did you install a new version of Firefox over the old version, or is this the first time you have down loaded Fire Fox.
Not to sure on this but i think you have to uninstall an older version and folder before you install an updated one.
Why not delete this version and down load from a fresh start and see how you go

octal 07:02 29 Mar 07

Have you followed these instructions? click here

They give very detailed step-by-step instructions on how to cure it.

bendigo 08:47 30 Mar 07

Thanks for responses, I was notified in my mail as usual and clicked on the link and read the input, clicked on the link suggested by octal which took me to a page I had seen before, when it suddenly dawned on me that I was doing all this in Firefox!!!--- closed it down and re-entered as usual, Problem seems to have corrected itself. Thanks again folks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…