Firefox will not load

conradwebster 06:56 27 Jun 09

Firefox will not load via my login. It works with three other users. There is no problem with Chrome or IE8. I have tried re-installing. Any suggestions?

T I M B O 10:24 27 Jun 09

I'm not sure how you removed it, but remove it again, then run ccleaner>>click here then download a fresh version>>click here

After cleaning with ccleaner & remembering to do the registery cleaner also, reboot pc and install new copy.

Best of luck !!

conradwebster 18:06 27 Jun 09

Deleted all references and re-installed but still will not open. There must be a link to the program not working for my log in. I may have more success when 3.5 arrives.

octal 18:22 27 Jun 09

Each user has their own profile for Firefox, it sounds like there is a corrupt file in your profile, try deleting it and reinstall it again. This site will tell you the location of the profile folder click here

octal 18:23 27 Jun 09

By the way, when you reinstall Firefox it will make a new profile for you.

conradwebster 18:40 27 Jun 09

Tried that but for me and one other user who can use Firefox the message was no known items found.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…