Firefox Vs I.E

Ginge1980 20:45 27 Dec 06

In your opinion which is the better - Firefox or Internet explorer?
I use IE 7 at the moment but was thinking of changing - anyone using Firefox, whats your opinion on it?

terryf 20:52 27 Dec 06

Use both or either, I do because it is horses for courses, I find FF has better add-ons but some sites only work with IE, I personally prefer FF

Mr Mistoffelees 20:53 27 Dec 06

Use Opera, better than both.

Stuartli 20:53 27 Dec 06

Firefox for me, along with many others.

You also don't have the constant requirement for critical updates, security updates etc at least once a month...:-)

Try running them alongside each other and compare them in actual use.

Use Firetune Firefox to get FF working to its optimum:

click here

SANTOS7 21:00 27 Dec 06

click here
this may help you decide...

Miké 21:08 27 Dec 06

In Firefox this page looks like click here but in Opera using the zoom feature click here as far as I know Firefox can't do this!

Kate B 21:14 27 Dec 06

Firefox all the way.

Allyginger 22:50 27 Dec 06

Well it's Firefox 2 for me. Although I use IE when pages don't display well on Firefox. Which is pretty rare.

Stuartli 22:52 27 Dec 06

Have you actually read your link?

Kate B 22:53 27 Dec 06

Allyginger, have you discovered the IE tab extension for Firefox? You can flip a tab to IE - you don't have to fire up IE itself click here

SANTOS7 22:59 27 Dec 06

Stuartli, whats wrong with it ,it's as up to date as you need it...
it includes IE7 and Firefox2.0

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…