Firefox viewing website page size problem. Help pl

bof:) 12:50 24 Oct 07

Hi all, since using Firefox yesterday my Firefox web page appears to have a 3 inch grey, (taskbar coloured)section part from the bottom of the webpage to the top of the taskbar. The webpage itself is squeezed into the middle to upper part of the screen.

The symbol in the bottom righthand corner of the edge of the webpage that is normally used to resize the page is unable to go any lower that this 3inch section at bottom of the page.

I'm not sure if this problem is anything to do with my reducing the Aldi webpage I was on last night to 75% before I closed my laptop for the night.

Using IE all webpages look as normal without the 3inch grey section at the bottom of the screen, above the taskbar.

It is not the taskbar being raised up the page. The taskbar is in its normal place.

I did consider uninstalling Firefox and replacing it but Firefox does not appear in add/remove programes and if I look in Programes, Firefox does not have an uninstall option.

Using Firefox 2.0.0.8

Could someone help please,

Thankyou,

Mike

hi does view >full page work?
or new profie
click here

rdave13 13:27 24 Oct 07

The only time this happened to me was when I downloaded Firefox which had the Google toolbar integrated with it. Decided to remove the google toolbar and all was ok until I closed and reopened the browser. The bookmarks didn't work either.
Had to uninstall and re-download from the Mozilla site.

bof:) 21:20 25 Oct 07

Hi all, thankyou very much for your help. Marg7 hit the nail on the head, I looked again in add/remove and there it was, Mozilla Firefox.

It was uninstalled,downloaded again and reinstalled and now it works properly.

many thanks,

Mike

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017