Firefox V1.0.7 problems

Madscot_uk 18:28 25 Oct 05

I have a few problems with firefox which have cropped up in the last couple of weeks, did a unistall/reinstall but this made no difference as all my orignal settings/extentions were still as they stand.

I recently tried to install flash 8, which has completely killed any flash applets...how do i unistall flash/install a stable version.

When logging into sites such as this one, the browser doesn't want to remember my login details and i have to repeatedly log in to browse the forum, clearing the cache/cookies makes no difference.

Can anyone help with the above, or tell me how to completely unistall firefox and start again?

Cheers

octal 18:41 25 Oct 05

If you want to do a complete reinstall you'll need to remove your profile folder as well. This shows you where the profile folder is located click here you will have to back up your Bookmarks as they will be deleted as will you extensions when you delete the profile folder.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…