Firefox URL not displaying

darrenrichie 10:21 13 Mar 08

Hi everyone. I use Firefox 2.0.0.12 for my browser and have done so for ages, but for some reason the URL has stopped showing itself in the address bar. For example I can type in an address and it will show the address as I type it, but if I click on any links or use stumbleupon, the URL of the page that opens doesn't show. (for example I came to this page from my igoogle page which I typed in and clicked on my pcadvisor link but the address showing now is still my igoogle address.)I can click in the address bar where it is just blank and press esc and the URL shows itself. Only happened recently and can't think of anything I have done to make this happen. I use XP and this only happens on my profile. ANy help would be much apprectiated. Cheers, Darren.

>steve< 19:08 13 Mar 08

i have the exact problem myself and no one seems to know why Ive looked every ware for an answer but no luck if i find one ill get in touch if you will do the same Cu's i miss fire fox.i think it may have something to do with XML try to update through the help button and you'll see.

darrenrichie 12:30 14 Mar 08

I have looked everywhere for a solution but no luck. At least I am not on my own. Out of interest what extensions do you use because maybe it is something to do with one that we share.

anniesboy 15:44 14 Mar 08

Does this help?

click here

darrenrichie 08:45 17 Mar 08

Thanks for that anniesboy. The extensions were updated automatically and the problem corrected itself so it must have been one of those casuing the problem. Thanks for you help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac