Firefox starts Half Size

jagx400 21:22 08 Mar 07

For some reason every time I start Firefox it opens half size and I have to click the top right square buttton to restore to full size. anyone know how to make it open full window size

skidzy 21:23 08 Mar 07

Drag the screen across using your cursor and close with file.
now reopen FF.

jagx400 21:38 08 Mar 07

Nope no good, I have also noticed that any toolbar buttons I put up, dissapear when I reload firefox, its as though it resets itself everytime it restarts, tried reinstalling but no good

jagx400 21:39 08 Mar 07

Nope no good, I have also noticed that any toolbar buttons I put up, dissapear when I reload firefox, its as though it resets itself everytime it restarts, tried reinstalling but no good

baldtaco 23:38 08 Mar 07

In case you didn't know, you'll want to delete this file for the new install to be effective -

C:\Documents and Settings\??your name??\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox

In doing that you will lose all your extensions and blah blah.

Tim1964 07:59 09 Mar 07

Right click the shortcut and select "Properties" then select Run Maximised in the drop down list and OK it.

moorie- 08:01 09 Mar 07

this happened to me,the fix if i remember correctly

go into firefox safe mode/ check the reset toolbar and settings box /continue to safe mode/ exit/ back into firefox normally
open page to full size before exiting and going back in

rawprawn 09:14 09 Mar 07

click here This will solve all your sizing problems

jagx400 18:35 09 Mar 07

Followed baldtaco's advise after uninstall and all ok , But did lose the previous settings and add ons. Thanks for the help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…