Firefox Problems with PCA

RobCharles1981 10:40 14 May 07

For Some reason I can't sign into this site using Firefox (The Latest One) and I can sign in fine with IE 6

Any Ideas?

johndrew 11:02 14 May 07

Have you previously saved (remembered) your sign in details with Firefox? If so did you save it correctly? If not go to `Documents and Settings/[YOU]/Application Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/` and look in the `signons` text document for `click here`. You can delete this and the next time you sign into the sight you should be asked if you want to be remembered. You must remove everything from the dot above the entry to the gap below, including the dot.

johndrew 11:05 14 May 07

The `click here` worked as a link above it is the http address for PCA. Don`t know if this will work but it`s `http:// www. pcadvisor. co. uk` without the gaps.

RobCharles1981 11:08 14 May 07

Did what you suggested, can't long into this site with ff only IE strange!!

johndrew 11:18 14 May 07

Have you got some security set that is blocking your access? Check your Firewall.

RobCharles1981 11:21 14 May 07

Firewall is ok, (Comodo) It seems to me FF is not accepting my password for some reason.

johndrew 11:38 14 May 07

Try deleting your Profiles file - better still move it out of the Mozilla location to a safe place and then run FF again. Hopefully FF will recreate the profiles file and it will work.

Failing that it could be that FF is corrupt. Try reinstalling.

RobCharles1981 11:50 14 May 07

I've just reinstalled the program and its not letting me log in still!!

VoG II 11:53 14 May 07

Possibly a corrupt profile click here

I am using FF and have no problem logging in.

RobCharles1981 12:01 14 May 07

So I should delete the Profiles folder am I correct?

johndrew 12:23 14 May 07

I suggest moving it as above.

In common with VoG™ I`m using FF with no problems. The only problem I had recently was when I had a lot of rubbish that I hadn`t cleared out. I ran Ccleaner and all was fine. You could try that as well if you want, it wont do any harm.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…