Firefox problem/internet banking

toofy 13:53 29 Jul 08

Have used internet banking for years. Yesterday was unable to pay credit card bill via Moz.Firefox But was successful using IE. I found some instruction re Firefox which referred to 563 network.security.ports.banned... but was unable to figure out what to do!!
Today I have installed Firefox 3 hoping the nuisance would disappear but it has not. When I attempt to make a transfer between my accounts I get a message "Connection Interrupted. The document contains no data. The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again." I have tried again several times to no avail.
If you like a challenge I would welcome guidance on how to resolve this please. Thanks in advance. (the transfer was not vital)

tullie 13:56 29 Jul 08

Cant help with this,but i use internet banking regulary with Firefox without a problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…