Firefox Problem?

J B 15:28 21 Nov 05

Has anyone been having problems with Firefox today? The reason I ask is that this morning and early afternoon it was ok, but now when I try to load it it's home page will not come up. Any ideas? J.B.

uisquebeathus 15:36 21 Nov 05

have you tried a repair installation or you can update to the latest version 1.5 from here

click here

can you get any other internet web pages?

Hamish 15:41 21 Nov 05

No problem here but I do not use its home page.

gudgulf 16:01 21 Nov 05

I had a problem with my home page and this site today too using Firefox.

Try clearing the cookie cache from Tools>Options>Privacy>Cookies.Click on clear cookies now.

Bear in mind that you will have to log in to sites such as this again.

Stuartli 16:33 21 Nov 05

Version 1.5 is still in beta form as far as I am aware - 1.0.7 is the current version.

I've had no problems using Firefox today but I'm not sure which home page you mean.

J B 16:44 21 Nov 05

I uninstalled version 1.0.7 and now trying 1.5RC-3, let you all know what happens. J.B.

J B 20:17 21 Nov 05

well, so far so good, a couple of my extensions won't work but that is small stuff really. I will check this as resolved for the time being and come back if it recurr's. J.B.

gel 07:12 22 Nov 05

Try using
click here
as home page

J B 11:23 22 Nov 05

Since downloading Firefox 1.5 RC-3 I have had no problems. Am using Firefox's home page and now I have updated all my extensions and themes to work with the new build so, fingers crossed everything will be fine Thanks for all the help, but, I have one question, how do I do a repair install if I have to? J.B.

Stuartli 12:58 22 Nov 05

Uninstall your present version and install a new download of Firefox - all your configuration etc is in a separate folder and will be retained.

ana_girl 13:26 22 Nov 05

my friend is having problems accessing one site with firefox.she can open that site with her neighbor's pc.any suggestions?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…