Firefox and plain text emails

BAKERPJ 12:52 11 Nov 07

I am now using Firefox instead of IE7 having read the article in issue 150. My email account is with fsmail and although I can open emails in HTML format if I try and forward them they change to plain text. How can I stop this happening and forward the emails in the same format as I receive them? Also any embedded pictures disappear and are show as place holders. Any help would be great.

Thanks
Peter

ambra4 13:14 11 Nov 07

You need to check the options in the email software that you use to send email from

As at present the options is set to send in plain text

BAKERPJ 13:25 11 Nov 07

There qre no email options on the Orange page!

Stuartli 14:16 11 Nov 07

Firefox is a browser - Thunderbird is the e-mail client.

BAKERPJ 14:50 11 Nov 07

I am accessing my e-mail account through the Orange Home web page. It has nothing to do with Thunderbird! Please read my original question before replying. If anyone has any helpful suggestions I would be grateful.
Thank you.

Stuartli 19:58 11 Nov 07

I did. It states you are using Firefox.

It would appear, although it was not clear to me originally, that you are/may be referring to webmail.

As you are probably aware, IE includes Outlook Express, but Firefox and Thunderbird are separate. Hence the particular response.

VoG II 20:18 11 Nov 07

I did click here

I'm only posting this on the assumption that you didn't intend to be so rude in response to those who tried to help you.

amonra 20:32 11 Nov 07

I've got one good suggestion, but the FE wont let me print it !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac