Firefox Oddity

m800afc 10:45 19 Aug 08

Win XP Pro, SP3. Firefox 3.0.1
I have a dual screen setup, of two 24" widescreen monitors. The left screen is landscape and the right is portrait. Firefox opens on the portrait screeen which is ideal for web browsing.
At least it did. For the past week, now matter how I close down Firefox, it insists on opening on the left, landscape screen. Nothing I do, such as saving settings and pages from one session, and opening to those pages, will cause Firefox to open at the place where I left it.
Any ideas as to how I can have Firefox open on the monitor it was closed on?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:28 19 Aug 08

Tried just dragging it across and then closing FF?

m800afc 21:02 19 Aug 08

Fruit Bat
Yes, I have tried that but it stubbornly opens on the Left monitor. Its only been happening for the last week, and I have not knowingly made any changes to Firefox. Having been used to it opening on the right monitor, it is becoming a pain in the fundement when it opens on the left.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…