Firefox not responding

cop 13:19 13 Nov 04

Firefox 1.0 loads and runs perfectly until I click on Bookmarks I then get a window with the white cross on red background titled "firefox.exe- No Disk" and displaying the message "There is no disk in the drive Please insert a disk into drive \device\harddisk2\dr4". My windows favorites have been migrated I can access them in the set home page option. Help please

SEASHANTY 15:39 13 Nov 04

What happens if you click on file then open a new tab and then try Bookmarks? The white cross on the red background comes on every time you change a webpage if you hadn't previously noticed.

cop 18:45 13 Nov 04

Thanks for your response I hadn't noticed the white cross but the one I was refering to was the one that accompanies a Windows error message. The problem remains having opened a new tab

cop 20:16 13 Nov 04

I have found keyboard shortcut to Bookmarks does not produce this error and is quicker! thanks for your suggestions

SEASHANTY 14:04 14 Nov 04

No idea as to why a keyboard shortcut to Bookmarks should work when clicking on Bookmarks does not. Perhaps this will resolve itself when you install a newer edition of Firefox, meantime you have a work-around. Hope it stays OK for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…