Firefox and NOF8

flick 16:56 05 Jan 05

I have built a website using photogallery in NOF8 and have set the pop-up windows to open full page and resizable. It works fine in Internet Explorer but when I view the site with Mozilla Firefox the pages that open are very small size, scroll bars are present but the maximise option is greyed out.

Is this something I can deal with in my site design or is it a feature of Firefox that I haven't understood yet?

Needless to say I'm new to both programs so would appreciate advice in which direction to look.

Forum Editor 18:09 05 Jan 05

a url for the site, flick?

flick 18:42 05 Jan 05

Sorry, it's click here

flick 18:46 05 Jan 05

This is very peculiar. I've just had a go with Firefox again and the resizable button is no longer greyed out. I have been playing around with the browser settings so maybe I clicked on something to make it happen.

Btw, the speed with which pages load in Firefox when compared with IE is probably double.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…