Firefox and my classes please help

Jade 14 G 17:56 12 Aug 06

Sorry to bother you but this involves my work and wages. I always update my website from firefox, they just have a list of numbers but when l wanted to upload a picture of a new class to my students the list was only up to may 06 and the picture was put in july. Over the week l have tried everything l could but sometimes firefox is a bit above me.
My isp is aol and mr site's websites won't take the pictures from them as there is gaps in the address, l know your maybe thinking why doesn't she close them up but they won't close.
Can anyone help, been on mozilla and firefox but can't find anything.Firfox did update last week if that could be.
Jade

sean-278262 19:05 12 Aug 06

Jade I have read your post 2 times now and each time it is making less and less sense. Im not sure what exactly you are trying to do. To be honest I have not got a clue what your trying to say.

sean-278262 19:06 12 Aug 06

What Im asking for is can you post again in a little more detail as it is confusing to say the least.

A

kjrider 19:13 12 Aug 06

Are you the Jade from Big brother?

Jackcoms 19:14 12 Aug 06

Or from East Angular?

Jade 14 G 20:15 12 Aug 06

Thanks for looking will try to explain a bit better.
Have you heard of 'mr site easy websites' google them.
I have one and l want to update it by uploading a picture from 'My Pictures'
okay this far .
As my isp is aol the mr site's website will not update from aol , reason is aol urls have spaces, it does not make any difference if l close them up.
So a friend advised me to use firefox which l have and it uploaded pictures and the classes till now.
When l click brows the list of pictures comes up with my pics on, they are in number and date form, and all l do is click one and click insert and its fine. But now the list of pictures is only up to this may and the picture l need was uploaded to my pics in july. .Firefox help just tells you to refresh, l have 5 times.
The only difference l have had is a big update to firefox last week.
Hope this is better.

Jade 14 G 20:18 12 Aug 06

Sorry but not that Jade but wish l was with all the cash she has, she is not as silly as she looks
Jade from East lincs

rdave13 20:28 12 Aug 06

Can't think why AOL url's have spaces, mine don't. A corruption somewhere I think?

rdave13 20:31 12 Aug 06

Try downloading your picture back on the PC from "my pictures" first. Then upload to "mr site" from the pc.

Jade 14 G 22:43 12 Aug 06

I didn't think they had but as soon as l was trying to upload to mr site l got a message about the spaces, had no problems uploading to my blog and sending pictures. Tried what you have said,
Jade

Jade 14 G 22:47 12 Aug 06

will have to give my brain a rest as haven't a clue downloading it from my pc to my pics well its there already.
See if its clearer on sunday

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5