FireFox importing bookmarks.? HOW

Uboat 20:11 17 May 10

Omg im having a mare of a day!
im using "Firefox Version 3.6.3" & every page on the net i click on tells me how to import my saved in a folder bookmarks but for the earlyer versions which are TOTALY differant! Does anyone know how i can put the bookmarks i saved onto my desktop back into FF please.? the file text was saved in a NOTEPAD fomat on my desktop & when i try to upload them into FF i click on the file & it dissapears.? there is nothing in the folder.? but when i click on it normaly its there.?
Thankx

Woolwell 20:31 17 May 10

Does this help click here ?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:35 17 May 10
  Uboat 22:17 17 May 10

Thanks guys! the links i think are for the older versions & its differant on the 3.6.3 version, i forgot too add that i had just formatted my HDD so i need to put the bookmarks back in FF... any other ideas pls
thankx

Uboat 22:17 17 May 10

Thanks guys! the links i think are for the older versions & its differant on the 3.6.3 version, i forgot too add that i had just formatted my HDD so i need to put the bookmarks back in FF... any other ideas pls
thankx

Woolwell 23:19 17 May 10

Firefox bookmarks are exported in html format. Did you save them from Firefox?

Uboat 19:05 19 May 10

WOOLWELL yes i saved them in a notepad.. does this help.?

Woolwell 19:37 19 May 10

Sorry I've no idea how you managed to get them into notepad. Did you export them as in this link click here?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…