Firefox Download Problems.

birdface 20:42 22 Aug 09

Hi.Tried to download Winaso using Firefox.
When I pressed the download button A square box appeared .Regopt42.exe is a Binary file do you want to download it.
Thinking it was a one off I tried downloading Kerio Firewall .Same thing it is a Binary file.
Anybody know what I am doing wrong.
Its not desperate as I can still use I/Explorer just now.

rdave13 20:52 22 Aug 09

click here ; any help?

Sea Urchin 21:06 22 Aug 09

Yes, I get the same - just click to download it as normal.

Sea Urchin 21:11 22 Aug 09

In fact I should say click Save File which will download it wherever you have designated in Options - Main.

birdface 22:02 22 Aug 09

Ok thanks for that traced it to folder in my documents.It was working properly this morning so I don't know what I have done to change it.

rdave13 thanks for the click here but could not trace the file to remove it.But at least I know it goes into a folder in my documents and I can download it from there.
Thanks both for your help.Will class as resolved now as I now know how to download and run it now it now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…