Firefox and BT directory enquires,

Tycho 16:49 02 Aug 05

Is it a common problem that you can't get direcotry enquiries on FF but I can on IE?

T

octal 17:18 02 Aug 05

Do you mean this click here I'm using Firefox and can get straight in no problem.

€dstowe 17:23 02 Aug 05

No problem here, either.

octal 17:38 02 Aug 05

Perhaps a little more information would help, you say you can get in, any error messages or do you just get a blank screen, also do you have problems accessing other sites using Firefox?

Tycho 18:17 02 Aug 05

The link that you posted is the correct one.

No error messages just the little loading whizzy thing goes on ond on...

Other sites are fine. I downloaded and installed FF 1.0.6 today so it should be up to date.

T

Stuartli 18:23 02 Aug 05

I can also get onto the same website using Firefox (1.0.6) without problems; try click here

In FF's Tools>Options>Web Features, are all the boxes except for "originating website only" checked? You could use the Exceptions box to allow your particular website permission.

Tycho 18:28 02 Aug 05

All the correct boxes are ticked. I have not altered any of them.

Just clicked on your link though and got the same problem which I have just realised is the same as when I Ctrl K to search. In the status bar I get "Waiting for uk.intellitxt.com". I am beginning to smell a rat or two...

T

VoG II 18:31 02 Aug 05
  Tycho 19:05 02 Aug 05

I have just replied but got a whole page of code for my pains. Try again.

I like the look of the ZoneAlarm option on your link, but I can't find the Privacy button in ZA. Is this only available in the paid for version?

T

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…