firefox

n4165si 15:09 08 Jul 07

i can only get fire fox to use one tab i/e if i have one screen open i cannot get it to open another screen,if i attempt it ,it shuts off the screen i'm working on, and ive also lost all my original add ons i/e spell check,get mail, autofill etc ,i also now have a screen where ive lost the bottom part about 50mm of screen .Can anyone help please

Stuartli 15:25 08 Jul 07

Press F11 for the missing screen area.

Re tabs. Go to Tools>Options>Tabs and check that the configuration is as required.

Before that, however, I would reinstall Firefox (you won't lost your user profile as it's kept separately).

VoG II 15:26 08 Jul 07

Possibly a corrupt profile. Create a new one click here then migrate your settings click here

n4165si 15:37 08 Jul 07

Stuartli VoG™
i have re installed Firefox ,now okay thanks,but can you tell me how i can get back the following.
Autofill, Get Mail,etc Thanks

VoG II 16:24 08 Jul 07

You should be able to find what you want if you click here

n4165si 16:35 08 Jul 07

VoG™
ive already got them,in my add ons box ,but i can't seem to get them on to my firefox bar. thank you for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…