firefox

misty72 10:19 09 May 07

I want to use firefox as my web browser, having a lot of problems with yahoo.
Do i need to uninstall yahoo first or can i just download firefox also is firefox easy to uninstall, incase i have any problems with it?

mike1967 12:16 09 May 07

Just download and follow the instructions couldn't be easier, you can even copy accross you're favorites from you're other browser

robgf 13:18 09 May 07

If you are worried about uninstalling Firefox, if you don't like it, you could use the portable firefox.

Portable means that all the settings etc, are contained within the softwares folder.
So if you don't like it, you can just delete the folder and it's completely gone.
It also has the advantage that you can put the folder on a USB key and use it on someone elses computer, with your own favorites and settings.

Once you have downloaded the setup file, run it, a folder will be created containing firefox, just click it to run it.
click here

iscanut2 13:23 09 May 07

A browser is just another program. You can choose to use any one you fancy from thiose installed on your pc.

Once you have downloaded firefox misty72,
download this
Firetune
click here
it will speed it up for you,

Also
go into tools/add ons
select get extensions
install adblock plus and g filterset updater
click here
click here

There are many other extensions/themes and tweaks but these will get you started

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…