Firefox 11.0 out now.

birdface 09:05 AM 11 Mar 12

Firefox 11.0 out now. No doubt you will get it with normal updates within the week but if you want to download it now you can from here.

birdface 09:14 AM 11 Mar 12

Well that one did not work maybe try this one..I already downloaded it from the first click here.

northumbria61 12:04 PM 11 Mar 12

Thanks buteman - downloaded and installed.

sunnystaines 08:29 AM 12 Mar 12

buteman i always avoid MG for firfox & iobit software as they always seem to mess it up, yet get other software ok.

thanks for the link. surprised filehippo has not had it listed.

birdface 08:49 AM 12 Mar 12

Yes File Hippo was one of the first I tried and was surprised it was not on there.

I just downloaded it over the the top of the 10.2 version and have had no problems with it.

Probably get it on the normal updates shortly.

sunnystaines 10:06 AM 12 Mar 12

filehippo just released firefox 11 beta 8 so final version must be faulty perhaps

birdface 10:20 AM 12 Mar 12

The official release date for Firefox 11 is set as the 13th of March.Tomorrow.

It can also be downloaded from here.

Woolwell 10:22 AM 12 Mar 12

My understanding is that the version available now is the stable version of Firefox 11 but still beta. The final version is probably due tomorrow. Firefox 12 is reportedly not far off. I avoid beta versions as I cannot afford to have anything go wrong with this pc. Therefore I always wait for Firefox to report that an update is available.

birdface 11:31 AM 12 Mar 12

I agree with you about beta's but since the 10.02 version update Firefox has not been running as well as exspected on my computer so that why i downloaded the latest and find it that bit better and faster than the old version.

Just downloaded over the top of the old version with no problems.

northumbria61 12:06 PM 12 Mar 12

buteman - Just downloaded over the top of the old version with no problems.

I can certainly say it is running faster for me and no problems so far.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: When is Black Friday & what are the best tech Black Friday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the animated Christmas ad everyone's tallking about

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know