Firefox 11 Print Selection

emmandelo1 19 Mar 12

Hi, since updating to Firefox 11 whenever I highlight text on a web page and try to print it by opening up the print box and clicking on selection I just get a blank page. This still works on IE so it must be something to do with Firefox 11. Any ideas?

Woolwell 19 Mar 12

Works ok for me on Firefox 11.

emmandelo1 20 Mar 12

Bump

Woolwell 20 Mar 12

Still works for me. Can only suggest that you have a corrupt version of Firefox or corrupt profile. Suggest uninstall and reinstall.

MitskiNYC 23 Mar 12

This is a confirmed problem (and very annoying).

From the forums....

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2444957

Bug 736915 - Print Selection prints a blank page when the selection is inside a table in SeaMonkey2.8 & Firefox11 and later

The regression is known and a patch is underway. However, do not expect it to be fixed in the Firefox 11 cycle. Also, for now, there is no signs of pushing the patch to beta(12)/aurora(13)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Wimbledon 2015 live online: follow the tennis from your laptop or PC

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message