Firefox 1.0.2

cgh 12:28 10 Apr 05

Have tried 3 times to install the above new update from firefox and soon as installed message states that the pages I am trying to locate on the web are unable to be located.
I then uninstalled firefox and reinstalled to get the system back without installing 1.0.2
Have looked at similar threds on this subject but unable to find out what the problem is any ideas?

octal 13:56 10 Apr 05

Remove Firefox and also delete the Profile folder. Then reinstall Firefox, it will create another Profile. Make sure you've saved your bookmarks though, as deleting the Profile folder will also remove the bookmarks along with any extensions, they will have to be reinstalled afterwards.

The Profile folder has a habit of getting corrupted, which causes all sorts of problems.

octal 13:56 10 Apr 05

Sorry, forgot to give you the link about the Profile folder and were to find it: click here

SEASHANTY 14:00 10 Apr 05

Way I did this was to download version 1.0.2 to desktop then shut down browser. Go to Add/Remove progs and uninstall Firefox 1.0.1. Then go to desktop Firefox 1.0.2 and double click on icon to install this version. After which can delete the exe prog on desktop. No problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…