FireDaemon is a Demon!!!!

tazzo85 03:02 30 Jan 04

I have no idea wot i have downloaded but for some reason when i start my PC up i get a message displaying -
FireDaemon.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x0014556a" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written"
Click on OK to terminate the program

I have ran Norton 2003 and searched for a firedaemon.exe and found nothing. Please any help???

the Rascal 03:27 30 Jan 04

Dont want to spook you but i had a quick look at google for you and this was just one of the search results click here
Although there are many things it could be,Type it in google and have a look.

Regards

Big Elf 09:56 30 Jan 04

It might be a problem but it might not click here however to be sure then:

Download, update and run the following

Spybot click here

AdAware click here

SpywareBlaster click here

Gemma 10:07 30 Jan 04

This is not a virus or worm. It is a regular commercial program that allows programs to run as services under NT or 2000.

The bad guys use it to get their trash running where most people would not notice.

As it does not run for you, it is not doing anything. Your problem is what put it there?

Think back to your last dabble with downloads and tell us what your system is please. There are some experienced sleuths out here!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…