Fire Fox Problem

chaztait 17:26 10 Jan 05

Hi i dont know what it is thats wrong but i have been using firefox for a while now and now when i go to some websites some of the pictures dont come up but do with internet explorer. Does anyone know how to fix this?

octal 17:34 10 Jan 05

Have you looked in Edit Preferences and Web features and make sure the load images box is ticked.

chaztait 17:37 10 Jan 05

were is that?

octal 17:49 10 Jan 05

On the top Tool bar you'll see on the left hand side File then the next one Edit, click on it and in the dropdown menu you'll see Preferences at the bottom, click on it and in the window that opens on the left you'll see web features, click on it and you will see various boxes, one of them says Load Images, make sure the box is ticked.

if you're still not sure I'll try and take some pictures of mine for you.

octal 17:54 10 Jan 05

This may help:

click here

Web features:

click here

ashdav 18:07 10 Jan 05

Preferences does'nt appear in mine. The last item is find again.

octal 18:11 10 Jan 05

Ah, there may be a difference between mine and chaztait's because mines a Linux version, ashdav were is yours, in Tools?

Sorry about the confusion.

chaztait 18:16 10 Jan 05

thats it fixed thanxs octal

I dont have the prefrances bit on my edit bar but the webfeatures worked. The box you have unticked was ticked on mine.

octal 18:38 10 Jan 05

Well done, sorry about the confusion, and thanks to ashdav for pointing it out.

ashdav 18:47 10 Jan 05

found it. under tools - options - web features.

octal 18:50 10 Jan 05

Better late than never :-) thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…