fire fox loading but page blank?

>steve< 21:42 10 Mar 08

i i have a problem with fire fox which i love and have used for years,anyway here goes i updated to 2/11 since then when i try to load a page it loads it fine but it will not display it.in the stat bar it says done,i have tried safe mode and the same happens Ive also tried reinstalling I'm at a loss.help..when i try to update from the help menu it say error failure to get xml.

VoG II 21:48 10 Mar 08

Your profile may be corrupt - try creating a new one click here

>steve< 21:55 10 Mar 08

i thought the same so i deleted the profile still no display so i reinstalled and imported a backup profile from my usb stick.from the stick i put fire fox portable which works fine,puzzled.

woodchip 22:01 10 Mar 08

Have you loaded it to the same location on the Hard Drive?

>steve< 22:13 10 Mar 08

when you install firefox it dont ask you where to save it i thought of doing that and renaming it to firefox2.i think its got something to do with xml or rendering.

>steve< 22:18 10 Mar 08

ive just done a fresh reinstall and i thought i delleted the profile but when i started firefox mcafee site advisor must of auto installed.(i have it insalled in ie).or does that mean there is a profile someware else.

>steve< 22:41 10 Mar 08

how can i put a screen shot here?

>steve< 18:47 13 Mar 08

bump

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…