Fire fox

the kopite 23:34 06 Mar 05

Hi Guys after months of hearing about firefox on this forum I finaly decided to install it and thanks guys I am very impressed with it Kopite

Trackrat 23:40 06 Mar 05

Firefox is good but do not forget you still need IE to download your XP updates.

THE TERMINATOR 00:52 07 Mar 05

Don't worry about your updates, if XP is set to automatically download them. Mozilla is faster than IE, but it's ONLY drawback is you cannot launch OE from within it, so you will need a Quick Launch shortcut on your task bar. Happy surfing....TT

Chezdez 00:56 07 Mar 05

ah, but you can launch OE from firefox :P

if OE is your default mail client, just go tools > read mail

i use a quick start icon, much, much easier

THE TERMINATOR 01:00 07 Mar 05

Thanks Chezdez never tried that one, I use my quick launch shortcut too....TT

the kopite 01:25 07 Mar 05

Thanks Guys for the tip on outlook exptess will do kopite

THE TERMINATOR 01:40 07 Mar 05

If you go to view menu in Mozilla, and choose toolbars>customise, then you can add an icon for mail and launch OE(just found this out). You can also add others like printer and history too...TT

THE TERMINATOR 01:44 07 Mar 05

Put your mouse pointer over the mail icon and it shows how many unread mail you have. E IE does'nt do this....TT

the kopite 09:23 07 Mar 05

Thanks for the tips Guys there is one problem though although I have configured spybot to work with firefox it can not remove these cookies Advertising.Com Avenue .Inc Double Click Hits Link Media Plex ? Kopite

THE TERMINATOR 14:12 07 Mar 05

Why don't you remove these, by deleting cookies using IE and Internet Options?...TT

the kopite 15:04 07 Mar 05

Hi Terminator I have deleated cookies in ie but the things keep coming back lol kopite

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…