Finepix a204 Driver

sheps 18:18 20 Jul 04

Can anyone give me some advice, i've just downloaded the driver for the above, and saved it in my documents, what is the next step please!!!, only i'm having trouble getting my pictures off my digital camera onto my finepix viewer. I've installed the camera software, but the usb seems to be the problem. Thank you

accord 18:27 20 Jul 04

double click on the file you have downloaded and it should open from there.

Have you checked that your usb is working ok?

sicknote 18:29 20 Jul 04

Looks like You might need the USB drivers click here

sheps 18:34 20 Jul 04

Thank you Accord and Sicknote, I have downloaded the usb driver, and i'm not sure what to do next. I have saved it in My Documents, I now need to know what i've to do next. Thanks

sicknote 18:44 20 Jul 04

Make sure USB cable is not connected, open downloaded file and install and follow instruction it may ask you to connect USB cable, if not once install has finished, connect USB cable, (you may need to restart pc after software install)

accord 18:50 20 Jul 04

alternatively, purchase a card reader and you wont have to worry about connecting your camera to pc. you simply insert the memory card into the reader. i find this alot easier plus you dont waste battery whilst downloading pictures.

sheps 18:59 20 Jul 04

Sicknote, you say disconnect usb cable, do you mean from camera or back of system? Thanks also to Accord.

accord 19:01 20 Jul 04

disconnect the usb cable from the pc.

sicknote 19:04 20 Jul 04

I mean't from PC !!

sheps 19:04 20 Jul 04

Sicknote, You will have to excuse me, this is all new to me, do i just double click on the usb driver download and will it automatically install or do i have do something else? Thanks for your help

sicknote 19:06 20 Jul 04

You beat me with your new question,Yes open file and it should start to install and just follow instructions if any

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…