finding RAM details

end 10:11 17 May 04

where do I look to find the RAM details on both my main and my lap top computer please...full pathway appreciated....am in winn 98se with main and lap top (if that makes any difference)

Diodorus Siculus 10:15 17 May 04

click here
Belarc click here#
Aida32 Either of these two programs should do it for you.

Old Shep 10:15 17 May 04

Try this click here

Diodorus Siculus 10:17 17 May 04

click here - Everest which replaces Aida32.

Old Shep 10:18 17 May 04

This will tell you about ram click here. Nearly getting as quick as you Diodorus Siculus

end 10:19 17 May 04

sorry, but have people "misunderstood"; should I not be able to find the RAM size soemwhere by opening one of the programs on the computer?? both computers HAVE one, so how do I go about finding it....

Diodorus Siculus 10:22 17 May 04

The above programs will do it.

Or right click on "my computer" and choose properties.

That will tell you the amt of RAM installed.

When booting the machine from cold it should also tell you the quantity of RAM.

Arthur Scrimshaw 10:23 17 May 04

Go into 'control panel','system', under 'General' it will tell you about your pc including what amount of RAM you have. (Not type though)

end 10:27 17 May 04

tried rebooting the lap top to fidn it, but no go; do I ahve to switch the thing oFF and restart totally??

Old Shep 10:34 17 May 04

I think you are trying to do it the hard way. Any of the links will tell you in virtually seconds.

end 10:37 17 May 04

think Ive found the info I need; will repost if necessary; thanks for the swift replies.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…