Finding out how many songs are on your computer

Total_Sabotage 20:59 16 Oct 06

is there any program out there to find out how many songs do ya have on your computer i don't want to physically count them cheers peeps :)

Technotiger 21:23 16 Oct 06

Yes, iTunes will tell you how many you have.

click here

Cheers.

Technotiger 21:24 16 Oct 06

It will also tell you how long they would play for and how much space they take up on your hard-drive.

woodchip 21:32 16 Oct 06

You do not need a Program. If you know the Extention as Wav or MP3. Go to search and in the box typ what you are looking for like this

*.mp3

or *

*.wav

if your computer folders are setup correct it should tell you how many files it finds at bottom left corner of the screen that opens

STREETWORK 21:32 16 Oct 06

Do a search and use *.mpeg or *.avi

This will return all files with the appropriate extention. Another good one to use is *.tmp you will be amazed how many temptorary files there are...

Tim1964 22:58 16 Oct 06

I use this

click here

It lists all of the files in a folder and for mp3s and wma's in your 'my music' folders for eg it shows them as a playlist.

It's surprising how many duplications you'll find but as they can be sorted by various headings it's easy to find the copies.

terryf 23:19 16 Oct 06

click here will find all files and tell you which are duplicates, as above filter by *.mp3, etc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…